Monday, June 23, 2014

Back To It




Now that we're back on track, I can tell you even more about how awful it is to wake up at 5am. HOW DO PEOPLE DO THIS???

Yesterday was a challenge and waking up at 5 today was even worse. In theory, I could have slept until 6 but then breakfast would not have happened and I would not have been able to watch True Blood (WHICH BROKE MY HEART AND I AM NOT SURE I CAN CONTINUE WATCHING THE SEASON) but I could have slept. Decisions are hard. 

Anyway, I went in at 7 this morning to do things with T-shirts and it was really hard. I was sooooooo tired all day. When 2:30 finally rolled around all I wanted to do was nap. I called Alexis and her mom came to pick me up and then we went to her house. I finished the TB premiere from that morning and Alexis and I talked some before I totally fell into a nap. It was glorious. Thank you so much Alexis for letting m nap at your house And then feeding me delicious food. I had never had chicken parmesan before but they gave me some and it was really good!! Her and I are hoping to make it to Busch Gardens in the next week or so!

No comments: