Thursday, June 26, 2014

Day For Adventure


Which is what we did! Originally Ilana and I were going to hang out before she left for Spanish camp (I think that what it is?) but because she got her braces taken off today (YAYYYYY) we had to reschedule. I finally started feeling back to normal last night so I called up Alexis and we planned an impromptu visit to Busch Gardens! I am no in possession of an annual pass to both Busch Gardens and to Adventure Island so if you want to go, hit me up!

Today was really fun though.  I haven't been able to go and just goof around at Busch Gardens in a really long time so our little half day was really nifty. I went on the Skyride for the first time! That was a new experience and a good one at that! Fallon's Fury isn't open yet but believe me when I say, I will be one of the first people there the day that it does spread its wings. I might die but that's okay. 

Also, I used today to knock off a bunch of goals! Have adventures, go outside, take more pictures and being active were all accomplished today. Now I just have to keep finding ways to do that.

No comments: