Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Can't even start

Too tired 

UPDATED 6/19/2014

So, I had to go to work at 8am which meant waking up at 630am. That equaled for a very unhappy Kaitlin-san. Regardless, I got up and straightened my hair before pulling on some clothing items and calling a cab for work. Then I went downstairs and shoved some sort of food item in my mouth before getting into the cab. 

At first glance, one would assume that the cab driver was a grumpy old man who didn't really care for his job or the people who got in his car. At least that is what I did. And I was wrong. I don't know his name but I do know that he was as friendly as anyone could be expected to be at 730 in the morning. We talked about Disney and shared some trivia and just like that the ride was over. 

I try my hardest not to judge people at first glance. But sometimes I slip. I know it's not the end of the world and I love being surprised by people with their actions and thoughts.

No comments: