Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Days Go By

"I can feel 'em flying like a hand out the window in the wind as the cars go by. It's all we've been given so you better start livin' right now 'cause days go by" Days Go By- Keith Urban

They says time goes faster when you're having fun. I disagree. I think time goes faster when you're consistently busy. It doesn't feel like I have been back at work for a month. It doesn't feel like I've been back at home for a month either. Obviously I have and while I've been home I have been fairly busy. Not as busy as my sister with hr two kids or as busy as my manager who work full time but busy none the less. 

Busy is a good feeling but it can definitely be exhausting (especially when that exhaustion sneaks up on you) which makes things less exciting. I get burnout on being consistently busy because I get so tired and then I have to take a few days to do nothing. Blah. 

Six hours of today as spent at work and then I came home and I have been binge watching all the seasons of "Teen Wolf" that I just bought because the new season starts soon. Even in doing nothing for four hours I have some how blown through four hours, what. 

No comments: