Sunday, June 1, 2014

Six Months In

Really? Half a year? What?

I'm really not sure how all of this happened so quickly. it doesn't feel like I have been blogging for that long but apparetly I have. Who knew?

I meant to post a goals update before the Hunter Hayes concert but pre-concert nerves took over. So I guess goals is for today. 

1. Stop drinking soda.
      DONE. Soda is even gross now. 
2. Visit with the nutritionist on campus to start eating better.
      I never did this. This goal was not accomplished by May so it gets to roll over to the next half of the year.
3. Make time to go to the gym, I want to feel better about my self. 
      I started this. I did. And then my schedule got crazy busy and I barely had time to sleep and study. I will say though that I count the 40+ hours Brandi and I spent practicing our dance as gym time.  I am continuing this by doing the ab challenge through out June starting tomorrow!

4. Put effort into my appearance 3/4 days out of the week.
     Once my internship started this increased but it still wasn't to 3 or 4 days out of the week. Now that I am at work its mostly everyday.

5.USE MY PLANNER AND REVISIT MY TIME MANAGEMENT SKILLS
     DONE. Except my planner is my phone

6. Stay positive.
     Now that I am passed finals the positivity has returned. THings are GOING to go the way I SAY.
7. Take the GRE.
   Took it. Got more than what I needed.

8. Drink more water.
    It's literally all I drink
9. Make straight A's my final semester.
   I made all A-'s... Does that count?
10. Be happy with myself and the choices I make
     I've come to learn that this isn't possible at all times. Some times you just have to make the mistake.
11.Look into internships.
    Yes.
12.Learn how to cook.
    No.
13.Work on my relationships.
    Kind of?
14. Make better choices with my finances.
    Mostly


No comments: