Saturday, June 28, 2014

Figured It Out



Well, maybe.

I did some math and I found out that even if I put away half of my paycheck from now until December, I still won't have the number I want in the savings account. Next option? Add more money. How? Well, I could start selling my stuff or offering to babysit around the neighborhood. Or I can pick up another job. Of course, I won't actually apply until I talk to my current one but I did find a handful just walking out of work today. I'd still be at the mall so it would be pretty easy to do both. Decisions are hard. 

Another thing I think I have all figured out is a way to work on the photography challenge that I have given myself and the "doing things that make me happy" goal I made. I have SO MUCH MAKE UP and I like to do my makeup so for July I think I am going to try to do at least one makeup post a week. That would only end up being 4 posts for the month (minimum) and if I can handle that then we will go from there.

That's not all folks, absolutely not! I also want to start doing the really stupid hashtags on Twitter and Instagram. I try to do throwback Thursday whenever I remember it but I want to make a point of this for no other reason than I want to. It's something I want to do for the sake of doing.


ALSO LOOK AT BABY HAYES!!!! LOOK AT HIM!

No comments: