Monday, June 16, 2014

I Love Makeup


ITS HEREEEEE!!! I discovered this palette years ago but I never thought that I would ever use it. Well, it is safe to say that I am a make up junkie and I really want to start doing more dramatic (if that's possible) looks . Sadly, all of the make up I have is either shitty, discontinued, OR REALLY REALLY EXPENSIVE so playing with it is something I tend not to do. Not anymore!! This palette was on sale for 10 dollars when its regularly 18 (still hella cheap) so I bought it as well as some more shadow brushes. I love eye makeup. I can't tell you why but I do and I'm not even that good at it. Some days my hands attempt to makeup on my face and I lookalike the creature from the black lagoon. Other days I look like a supermodel if supermodels were allowed to have round cheeks. 

Today 88 (87 if you don't count the broken one) ASTONISHING eye shadows entered my life and I cannot wait to see what all I can create with them!


No comments: