Monday, June 9, 2014

Seeing My Sisters



You can tell how good of friends you are if you can fail to see each other for extended periods of time and have the day feel like no time has passed. Today I was able to experience that when I got a text message from Kayla and her Little Shayna about how they were in town and wanted to know if I was free. My immediate response was: "OF COURSE I'M FREE SAVE ME FROM MY BOREDOM I MISS YOUUUU FRIIIEENNDDSSSS" however, my typed response was "YES! I just got out of work."

I love these girls, I really do. Kayla and I have been through some crazy adventures and Shayna is just a bubble of awesome that you cannot help but love. They are amazing people to have in your life and I am so privileged to call them my sisters and to have been able to spend a few ours with them today.

No comments: