Friday, June 20, 2014

Festivities on Friday

Fridays are also for friends. I was able to see both Ilana and Amanda today and the sad part is that I actually forgot about it at one point and went to make plans with Alexis and then I remembered and I fail at life. Anyways, I got to go to the mall with Ilana and we went to see "22 Jump Street" which was definitely entertaining. Then we wondered around, bought some accessories, and eventually found our way to Charlotte Russe where we both purchased outfits. Loved seeing her today and can't wait to see her again before she leaves!!

Next up on the list was going to Amanda's house which is always chalk full of giggles and yelling. First we had to go to Walmart to find dinner and supplies for the work skit tomorrow. WE SPENT TWO HOURS LOOKING FOR AN IRON MAN MASK AND WE NEVER FOUND ONE AND IM JUST SO MAD.
Anyway, we finally found something that could work and then we came home and watched season 4 of "True Blood" and made dinner. I cooked the biscuits and the green beans. She cooked the rest.



No comments: