Tuesday, June 24, 2014

I Love Sleep

Really. It's fabulous. Starting this morning at 12:35am through today at 3:pm I was able to have a very nice visit with it. Now, I wasn't totally faithful to sleep.I originally did wake up at 10:30 because I was supposed to go have Suzy Tuesday with Catherine but upon waking up everything was a little off. I don't drink so I don't actually know what a hangover feels like but I imagine that what I felt like this morning comes pretty close. Dizziness, body aches, and a migraine were just wonderful friends to have over for a morning visit -__-

So I called Catherine and told her I couldn't come out to play today which made me sad. We were supposed to go do our nails so that her's were all pretty for her brother's wedding this weekend. Things happen though. Such is life. I know she will have a great time at the wedding and next week so when I see her in two Tuesdays. ALL THE STORIES.

Anyways, back to sleep. After I tried to feel better for like... 50 minutes I decided it was time to go back to visiting my good old friend sleep. Sleep must have appreciated this because I was granted with this really awesome dream where Hunter Hayes (DON'T ANY OF YOU JUDGE ME) and I were roommates and really good friends and hung out and went to school together and he would come kill bugs for me at 3 in the morning. It was awesome. And it was essentially my brain replacing my friend/roommate Brett Tyler with Hunter. Sorry Brett! Did I ever thank you for killing that bug?

The body aches did eventually go away around 4 which meant I had no excuse not to travel downstairs and watch last night's episode of Teen Wolf (I hate Malia.) and then work on uploading the video for work. It turned out really cute in my opinion. I hope we win!!

No comments: