Thursday, June 12, 2014

Waste Of Time

And it gets me in trouble but I really don't care. I've been on Vine for... 8 months? Lets say 8 months. Prior to today I have NEVER actually spent a significant amount of time attempting to make a vine. I've only ever tried to make one twice before and I only took one take before deciding "ehhh no" and moving on. I have over 600 videos favorite and revived combined but no posts. Well, I've recently followed a TON of singers on vine. This makes me want to do cliché singing vines but in order to do that I have to A be confident in my singing ability, B find a song, C find a spot in my house that doesn't echo like crazy, and D sing the song five billion times until I find a good 6 seconds. 

I just did this for an hour. AN HOUR. I have one good video that I'm KIND OF happy with but I still haven't posted it. I finally had to stop because my sister yelled at me. I'm not even singing that loud, she's just got super sonic hearing 

No comments: